Wooten, a junior from Laytonsville, Md., picks up her first weekly award of the season after posting a nine point week in a pair of key ODAC victories to keep Roanoke in the hunt for a conference postseason berth. Wooten scored a trio of goals and handed out three assists over the two contests. She opened her week with a goal and three assists in a 7-0 triumph at Ferrum. She scored the game's second goal in the 10th minute and assisted on two Maroon tallies in the second quarter and one more in the fourth frame. Wooten continued her barrage in the scoring column with a pair of goals in a 5-1 triumph at Eastern Mennonite. She increased Roanoke's lead to 3-0 with a smash in the 27th minute, and then closed the game's scoring in the 50th minute via an unassisted effort. For the season, Wooten leads the ODAC in points (42) and goals scored (16). She is third in assists with 10.
ALI BISHOP | BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE
Sr. | Goalkeeper | Felton, Del.
- made 15 stops including 12 in 7-on-7 overtime in a 2-1 setback on penalty strokes to nationally-ranked Lynchburg
BRANDY TROUTMAN | EASTERN MENNONITE UNIVERSITY
So. | Defender | Eastern Mennonite University
- made 2 defensive saves each in a 2-0 loss at Virginia Wesleyan and a 5-1 setback against Roanoke
LAUREL NICKS | UNIVERSITY OF LYNCHBURG
Jr. | GK | Yorktown, Va.
- 6 saves in a 2-0 win at Washington and Lee; 2 saves and two saved penalty strokes in a 2-1 win at Bridgewater; 4 shutouts on the season
CLAIRE MAGILL | RANDOLPH-MACON COLLEGE
Jr. | Defender | Moseley, Va.
- game-winning goal in a 2-1 win over Bridgewater
LAUREN TYRE | SHENANDOAH UNIVERSITY
So. | Forward | Middletown, Del.
- 2 goals including the game-winner in overtime to defeat Virginia, 3-2
JULIE FASSLE | VIRGINIA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
Jr. | Forward | New Egypt, N.J.
- score both goals in a 2-0 win over Eastern Mennonite and gave VWU a 2-0 lead with both goals in a 3-2 2-OT loss at Shenadoah
STELLA NOELS | WASHINGTON AND LEE UNIVERSITY
So. | Forward | Cambridge, Mass.
- scored the game-winning goal in overtime to defeat Randolph-Macon, 2-1